Our body has a natural mechanism for storing the excessive fats that we consume in the adipose tissues. It is used for the protection of vital organs of the body.
However, when the storage of fats become uncontrollable due to poor dietary habits you will notice an increase in the size of your belly. Losing weight is easy but getting rid of the belly fats is the toughest. Here we have 5 exercises to help you lose belly fats.
It will be a whole-body exercise with a major concentration on your core and abdominal muscles. It will be perfect to strengthen your muscles so that losing the belly fat will be easier. Here is how you have to perform the jumping jacks:
• Stand straight with hands on the sides and feet together
• In a swift movement jump so that you will expand your feet towards the sides and keep both your hands above your head.
• In the same swift motion come back to your stabilized position
• There is no need to use any equipment and you will get a chance to strengthen the muscles of your body.
This exercise is difficult to perform. Nevertheless, with practice, you can ace it and increase all of its advantages.
• Keep a balanced and neutral position by putting your hands on the ground specifically under the shoulder and toes into the ground
• Keeping your body straight lower it gradually and balance out your neck by looking two feet in front of you
• Push move down by keeping the position and drew in and breath out
On the off chance, that you need to have the ideal 6-pack abs then stomach crunch is the ideal exercise for you. As it will help you get rid of the belly fats to gain muscle bulk.
• Lie flat on the back, knees bowed and feet level on the floor hip-width separated
• Place your hands behind your head yet do not let your finger lock
• To connect with the abs, push a little part of your body once again towards the floor
• Tilt your jaw and roll your shoulders off the floor
• Keeping the lower back on the floor the shoulders ought to abandon it just by 4 inches
• Stay on top for a minute and after that repeat
On the off chance that you need to get rid of the fats and make your back stronger the abdominal planks are perfect.
• Go in the push-up position and curve your elbows at 90 degrees.
• Keep your weight on lower arms
• Hold it
Nothing can reduce the belly fats faster than the crunches. It is a simple exercise that you can perform anywhere. Simply lie on your back, keep your arms behind your head and bring your knees towards your abdomen.
Make sure that you give 20 to 30 minutes of exercise every day. Keep at least one day to relax so that your body will get a chance to recover.
Make sure that you select the exercise you are most comfortable with. If it is hard for you to perform take some help from a specialist. Learn the proper position before performing.
Hoin to our group! Fitness4ever is all what you need!
Fitness4ever is a Pilates studio that proffers its outstanding Pilates Training,
under the supervision of NPTI certified personal trainer, Kasia Gil.
Our locatons: Elmhurst | Wilmette | Lake Forest